US & Canadian Mechanical Licensing Requests

For physical copies like CD and Vinyl, and one-time digital downloads like Amazon and iTunes, please send requests to

For Rest of World mechanical license requests, please contact the respective country’s Performing Rights Organization.

Download the Mechanical Request form

Synch Licensing Requests

For film, television shows, advertisements, video games, accompanying website music, movie trailers etc., please visit our Synch page

Adaptation Requests

Please send Adaptation requests to

Download the Adaptation Request form

YouTube Licensing FAQ

Click Here for answers to the most frequent questions we're asked about YouTube licensing.