Kobalt Music Group Website
- These terms (the “terms”) apply to your use of our website at www.kobaltmusic.com (the "website"). Please read these terms carefully and ensure that you understand them before you start to use the website. By accessing and using the website, you confirm that you have read, understood, and accept these terms and that you agree to abide by them and any changes made to them from time to time. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use the website.
- This website is owned and operated by, or on behalf of, Kobalt Music Group Limited ("we" or "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04018752 and our registered office is at 4 Valentine Place, London SE1 8QH. Our VAT registration number is GB774150334.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website, and in the material published on it. In these terms, “intellectual property rights” means patents, registered and unregistered trade marks and service marks, domain names, registered designs and design rights, copyright (including such rights in computer software and databases), rights in performances, database rights and moral rights (in each case for the full period thereof and extensions, revivals and renewals thereof), applications for the foregoing and the right to apply for any of the foregoing anywhere in the world, and all similar rights anywhere in the world including those subsisting in inventions, designs, drawings and computer programs. If you acquire any rights in or to the website, you hereby agree to assign those rights, on a worldwide basis, to us and unconditionally and irrevocably to waive all moral rights you may have acquired in the website.
- Except as expressly provided in these terms, we do not grant any express or implied right to you to use the materials or information made available to you through the website and nothing in these terms shall be construed as an assignment of any intellectual property rights in or to such materials or information. All our rights are hereby expressly reserved.
- You may download, save and print extracts from the website for your personal reference only but specifically excluding audio and video tracks which are made available for streaming for personal use only. All such use is subject to the following conditions:
- (a) the material and information may only be used for your personal and non-commercial purposes;
- (b) the material and information shall not be reproduced, republished, redistributed or included in any other work or publication in any medium;
- (c) the material and information may not be modified or altered in any way;
- (d) the material and information may not be distributed or sold to any third party;
- (e) you may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the material or the information;
- (f) you may not frame or link (including deep link) to this website or any of the material included on the website.