- This website is owned and operated by, or on behalf of, Kobalt Music Group Limited ("we" or "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04018752 and our registered office is at 4 Valentine Place, London SE1 8QH. Our VAT registration number is GB774150334. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us or that we collect from you is Kobalt Music Group Limited.
Information we collect from you
- Certain personal information that you provide to us is defined as personal data by the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not seek any personal data other than that which is reasonable and necessary for the purposes sought.
How we use your information
- We may use your information to enable you to have full access to the website, to contact you when you have requested us to do so, to produce anonymous reports, statistics and analysis of the types of users who access the website, to contact you for your opinions on the website and notify you about important changes to the website and to administer and improve the website.
- We will retain your information for a reasonable period as required or as long as the law permits.
Disclosure of your information
- We store the information you supply to us in a safe and proper manner in order to prevent unauthorised access, accidental loss, destruction, damage or unlawful processing.
- The servers used to process your personal data collected from this website are in the UK, however we collect data from wherever users are situated. The information that we collect may therefore be transferred to the UK from any other country in which you may be located and will be subject to UK data protection laws rather than the laws of the country in which you are resident.
Accessing your Information
- You are entitled to see the information we hold about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.