Client Relations Coordinator, Kobalt Music Publishing
New York, NY
We are seeking an entry level client relations coordinator with strong interpersonal and numerical skills to help manage publishing client accounts.
This is an office-based, administrative role that will require a detail-oriented, confident and flexible team player with strong communication skills. It will suit someone seeking a career in an ambitious and successful organization. Must be comfortable communicating with highly visible clients and their representatives. Knowledge of music copyright or foreign collection society system is highly desirable.
The primary roles of the client service team are to transition new clients into the Kobalt system and manage existing client accounts by serving as the administrative point person (internally and externally) for any related queries.
- Act as the primary administrative point of contact for questions from Kobalt clients and any internal queries relating to those clients.
- Coordinate investigations into the above issues with the relevant members of Kobalt’s staff both in the UK and the US.
- Develop and maintain relationships between Kobalt and client representatives.
- Help ensure that Kobalt has all relevant information concerning existing compositions prior to signing new agreements.
- Process new client agreements and coordinate with Kobalt’s Copyright department to input and register new compositions and catalogs.